Saturday, July 2, 2011

"I Learned From My Mistakes, Honey"

One of the biggest mistakes I made, which horribly affected the Auburndale area, was neglecting to save the game before exiting. I accidentally shut down without saving and lost the one hours' work. Not to say it didn't affect my trainzing for a solid week.... I didn't even bother to work on anything with the route until today, where I was less disenchanted by this loss.

When Auburndale gets its premier expect it to look a little different..... ;)

And not to forget; the big lesson and moral for the day, and especially on Windows 7 when the "Pin to Taskbar" is in use;  check if your Trainz Application is open before shutting down and Save FREQUENTLY.

My big problem is that the save takes 5 minutes each time, and I only save once, or when I am not to use the computer for a while, incognito to the fact that I lose time when I save. Autosave on my PC however does NOT work! It freezes for a minute to prompt you to save again when exiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment