Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Requested] How to Set Up ATLS Crossings in Trainz (Part 1)

I am doing a two-part how to special series on how to program an ATLS crossing since it has been quite requested by many. I overlooked a stopper which is not complicated at all, but configured the channel to work. This is the LCM Tutorial which uses LCM Mode. As I get to doing the Traffic Light tutorial, which will be more complicated, I will apply the ATLS Traffic Stopper. I did this crossing up in a win-win situation; I win by progressing further in my Tampa Terminal route by making one of the crossings (Now guess which one!) and the viewer wins by learning how a crossing can actually work. The same will apply for US 92 in Park Spur.

The video is NOT titled How to.... (Part 1) because Part 2 is Apples to Oranges with this one. Part 2 we go for the complicated stuff. Look for that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment