Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Changes to Route duties

I am cutting off the whole Bone Valley from my routebuilding network, in areas off the S-Line (below Valrico, Plant City, and Winston. This is in favor of the successfully terraformed Miami Sub.

This means areas such as Mulberry, Ridgewood, Three Post, and Bradley--- are all for you guys.

The Miami Terminal Mega Route is now being started. This will consist of FEC and CSX work in all areas. The first and largest phase is the CSX Miami and Homestead Subs, and when that is done, the FEC will be constructed and in merge-able sections due to Iris, Mission, and Oleander. I will still continue Tampa, splitting work in blocks. eg. 3/13-3/28 Miami, 3/29-4/14 Tampa, 4/15-5/11 Miami, etc.

I love the Tampa area with all my heart, but want to focus more on the high speed action. It is even possible I can bid out the A-Line between Uceta and near Plant City to other builders to make this a group effort.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tolga, I can help ya with the bone valley area and the A line between Uceta and Plant City if you want. I'll be on skype if you want to talk.
    Mike G.

    ReplyDelete