Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trainz This Week

Even though I am preparing for Railwatch, I haven't left Cyber Trainz behind. I flipflopped back to the Tampa Terminal to do work on Neve Spur and I believe my high iron itches are getting me to work the S-Line to Zephyrhills.
As a statistic, the two big routes, "South Florida Mega Route" and "CSX Tampa terminal Rail Network" have co-builders.
Mike (MSTS195) will have the 301-Alexander St. ish leg of the A-Line combined with the remaining piece of Big bend -Apollo  in one route file (for instant merge) effective this week.
Tony (magana47) now has the Mega Route from Delray to Palm Beach Gardens, both lines.

Also I am designing Lincoln Industries cantilevers, which will be followed by Harmon, one-legged and bridge, and MI last. All are redesigned from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment