Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tampa-Winston-Bone Valley v. 2.0

And so I finally got contracted, so to say, by my friend Allen, to be in charge of the coveted west section from west of Winston all the way to the Port Tampa area, including the Brooksville Sub.

There are a few technical difficulties but all looks a lot like my contribution of Lakeland is going to be started from scratch... Why? I want to have a monotonous standard of textures, all of which advanced since I got the first piece.

The whole Tampa terminal network excluding the west Clearwater Sub will finally see the light Cheesy

Starting soon, as it looks, and my impending purchase of a HD5770 graphics card and RAM, a solid, well clad, Tampa - Bone Valley - Vitis - Auburndale route will be reborn, version 2.0. Featuring the detail and texturing like god intended.

Included will be:
Brooksville
Drew Park
Uceta
Port Tampa YL
Conagra's plant
Transflo
Yeoman
Port Sutton
Big Bend
Rockport
Vitis
Plant City
Lakeland
Winston
Mulberry
Auburndale
Winter Haven
Bartow
and all the places Bone Valley railfanning is deeply rooted in!

No comments:

Post a Comment